President: Diane Picker
Vice President: David Graham
Secretary: Pat St George
Treasurer: David Graham
Committee: Cindi Dolan
Committee: Elizabeth MacKay
Committee: Heather Pearsall
Our Aims and Objectives
1) To build a sustainable, supportive community of gardeners and custodians for the local environment.
2) Promote the growing of organic, sustainable foods and plants by education and by practical example in the garden.
3) Promote Permaculture as a sustainable system of growing food.
4) Promote the conservation of nature, the protection of the environment and the attainment of an ecologically sustainable society.
Rules of Thumb
01) You are responsible for your own safety, no one else.
02) You need to bring and use your own Personal Protection Equipment.
03) If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
04) If you don’t know, ASK.
05) Bring your own cup and tea bag and take your rubbish home with you.
06) Don’t take anything from someone else’s garden bed without asking.
07) Sign in and out in the attendance book, always wear your name badge.
08) If you open it, close it.
09) If you turn it on, turn it off.
10) If you unlock it, lock it up.
11) If you break it, admit it and try to fix it.
12) If you can’t fix it, call in someone who can.
13) If you borrow it, return it.
14) If you value it, take care of it.
15) Clean and return all tools to the shed after use.
16) If you make a mess, clean it up.
17) If you move it, put it back.
18) If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
19) If you identify something that needs to be done, volunteer.
20) Never imitate a headless chook.
Goulburn Community Garden Child Safe Policy
Our ideal is to be a place for all ages where children (under the age of 18) are
made welcome and encouraged to learn and practice sound gardening methods, a
place of friendly interaction between young and old and where children may enjoy
the results of their efforts and care.
However all children, must at all times, be the direct responsibility of the parent or
guardian who brings them to the Goulburn Community Garden.
Download the Child Safe Policy:
If you have a new email address, are not receiving email from us, or would like to tell us something please fill out the form below: